6-8 December 2019
Super Splash 2019 is coming soon! Are you ready for a weekend of fun, relaxation and activity.
This is the end of year break-up activity for the best section in the Association - THE VENTURER SECTION! We aim to have you so relaxed, so laid back and so chilled that your folks won't know who is walking into their house on the Sunday night.
This is also promoted as a good linking activity for your older Scouts so they can see just how much fun we do have.
Activities typically include giant slide, climbing wall (including competition Saturday Night), canoeing, volleyball, and loads of other not so energetic activities as well.
Your weekend is fully catered by some of the best caterers in town and we assure you will not go home hungry.
You choose your music all weekend and there are movies all night on Friday and Saturday nights.
Chill out in the cafe, kick a hacky sack around or just throw a frisbee to your mates.
So come along and join in all the fun!
2019 Event Info
- MyScout Event System How-To - All Applicants
Up Until 27th October (Early Bird)
28 October – 24 November (5pm)
Leaders and Rovers - $35 (Scout Section Leaders $30)
Leaders and Rovers - $50
Youth Members - $55
Youth Members - $75
Youth Members with Gliding - $112
Leader’s Guide to Super Splash Applications
- Scouts SA Members can register for the event on MyScout using the link at the top of this page. Non-Scouts SA members can register for the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure all of your youth attending Super Splash fill out the Participant Agreements & Approvals form (see above) and email them to email@example.com or post them into Scout HQ addressed to: "Super Splash Admin" PO Box 25 Fullarton SA 5063
- If having issues getting paperwork from youth to sign, email firstname.lastname@example.org endorsing forms via email (will be accepted as a signature).
- Check the "Event Participants" tab under your Unit listing in MyScout to see the youth that have applied and their current application status.
- PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ON TO FORMS FOR ANY REASON! – If you are handed a form, sign it and hand it back to them to submit themselves.
- From Adelaide, travel towards Blanchetown via Truro
- Turn left towards Morgan (on Murraylands Rd) by the BP Roadhouse.
- After approximately 6.5km, on now sealed road, look for "Roonka Water Activity Centre" sign on the left hand side.
- 400m further along at another "Roonka" sign, turn right through a gateway and across a cattle grid.
- Cross a second cattle grid and proceed to an intersection.
- Turn right and proceed down the hill until you reach Roonka's sign-posted first gate.
- Proceed through the gate and continue to the second gate, here you may need to queue on the side of the road until we open the Super Splash Check-In Desk at 6:30pm. NOTE - Next to this gate is a private residence, please be as quiet as possible at night.